Weatherby 18I | weatherby 18i waterfowler
Built on the proven inertia system of operation, the Weatherby 18I Waterfowler can handle the worst conditions you will encounter on a hunt. The 18I Waterfowler vent ribbed barrel has 3-1/2″ Super Magnum chamber and is chrome lined to enhance performance and resist corrosion. A single-piece billet aluminum receiver combines strength and simplicity for reliable performance. The advanced polymer stock has been designed for a seamless fit to the shooter with a soft touch area on the cheek rest and aggressive texture in the palm and foregrip. The premium engineering and material composition will provide consistent performance in the harshest of environments. During inevitable poor light conditions, the high luminosity LPA fiber front sight ensures accurate target acquisition. The safety is conveniently located behind the trigger with a positive red ring for visible confirmation when in the “ready to shoot” position. With five choke tubes you can match your shotguns pattern to the hunting conditions. The first name in magnum rifles should be your first choice for quality shotguns as well.
Weatherby 18I Waterfowler Semi Auto Shotgun Specifications and Features:
- Item Number: IWMBL1228SMG
- Inertia Drive Semi-Automatic Action Shotgun
- 12 Gauge
- 4 Rounds
- 28″ Chrome Lined Barrel with Vent Rib
- 3-1/2″ Super Magnum Chamber (also accepts 2-3/4″ and 3″ Shells)
- LPA Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Machined Billet Aluminum Receiver
- Elastomer Stock
- Red Ring Safety Indicator
- Length of Pull: 14-1/3″
- Drop at Comb: 1.9″, 2.1″, 2.3″, 2.5″
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2″
- Overall Length: 49-1/4″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Mossy Oak Bottomland Camouflage Finish
- 5 Benelli Crio Plus Thread Chokes
- Improved Cylinder, Improved Modified, Modified, Full, Extra Full Chokes
Justice Joyce (verified owner) –
A must have for any new shooters.
Luca Morris (verified owner) –
Absolutely powerful. Great gun, would definitely purchase again.