Sako S20 Hunter
Sako S20 Hunter is the next generation of Sako hunting rifle. By its nature, the Sako S20 is a modular rifle that is designed to allow the shooter to change its stock configuration to meet their needs. The Sako S20 Hunter features an ergonomic thumbhole stock that is packed with features any hunter will appreciate. Using spacers on the buttpad, the S20 Hunter allows the shooter adjust their length of pull and the numbered quick-adjust cheekpiece ensures the hunter will always have their ideal sight picture when shouldering their rifle. The S20 Hunter also features a specially designed five round Cartridge Plus magazine (three for magnum calibers), that provides extra length for reloaders. Additionally, the S20 Hunter features quick-detach points for mounting sling hardware on both sides of the stock and soft-touch inserts on the forend and pistol grip.
The Sako S20 stainless steel action is brand new and features a 3-lug, push feed bolt with plunger ejection to maximized reliability. The Cerakoted receiver of the S20 features a machined Picatinny rail that allows for the easy mounting of riflescopes. The trigger of the S20 is adjustable for pull weight and for position within the trigger guard (± 7mm) to ensure an absolute perfect length of pull for the shooter. The barrel of the S20 is made from stainless steel and fluted to reduce weight and barrel cool down time. The muzzle of the rifle is 5/8×24 threaded, allowing for the addition of muzzle devices like suppressors or brakes.
Features of the Sako S20 Hunter
- Trigger Adjustable for Pull Weight & Position
- Left & Right Side Quick-Detach Points
- Receiver Machined Picatinny Optics Rail
- Quick-Adjust Cheekpiece with Numbers
- Ergonomic Thumbhole Stock
- Cartridge Plus Magazine
- Cerakoted Receiver & Barrel
Learn More About The Sako S20
Specifications : Sako S20 Hunter
- Caliber:6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight:7.4 lbs.
- Rifle Overall Length:47″
- Action:Bolt Action
- Trigger:Single Stage Trigger
Adjustable from 2-4 lbs
Set 3-3.5 lbs
- Safety:Two-Position Safety with Separate Bolt-Release Button
- Rifle Barrel Length:24″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:8″
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8×24
- Rifle Stock:Polymer Thumbhole over Aluminum Chassis
- Scope Mount:Integrated Picatinny Rail
- Magazines Included:(1) 5 Round Magazine
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:6.5 Creedmoor
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.