The Kimber Adirondack is a rifle made for those who aren’t content waiting behind a blind or sitting in a tree-stand. The Kimber Adirondack astonishing 4.8 lb. weight and overall length of 37.25″ makes it the ideal rifle for those who hunt from mountain slopes or those hunters who enjoy stalking their prey through the woods.
The Kimber Adirondack features an 18″ brushed stainless steel barrel with a threaded muzzle. The stock is made from a Kevlar reinforced carbon fiber and is finished with a rubber like coating. Not only does the coating protect the stock from abuse, it also allows for a positive grip on the stock. For weight reduction Kimber spiral fluted the bolt and hollowed out the bolt knob.
As its name suggests, the Kimber Adirondack rifle was made with east coast hunters in mind. That Adirondack rifle will undoubtedly be a nimble and effective tool in the hands of hunters from the Great Smokies of Tennessee to the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
Features : Kimber Adirondack
- Kimber’s Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Adjustable Trigger from 3.5-4 pounds.
- Pillar Bedded Action allows for a more accurate rifle.
- 1-inch Thick Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad reduces felt recoil.
- 5/8″-24 Threaded Muzzle allows for use of a muzzle break or suppressor.
- Mauser Style Extractor ensures reliability when feeding and ejecting of cartridges.
- Gore Optifade Elevated II Soft-Touch Stock Treatment protects stock and allows for positive grip.
Specifications : Kimber Adirondack
- Caliber:6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight:4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Rifle Overall Length:37″
- Action:Stainless steel 84M with a mauser claw extractor
- Trigger:Adjustable trigger factory set at 3.5-4 lbs
- Safety:3 position model 70 style safety
- Rifle Barrel Length:18 inches
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:8
- Rifle Stock:Kevlar/carbon fiber, with elevated II camo patern
- Magazines Included:(1) 4 Round
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:6.5 Creedmoor
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.