Christensen Arms Burnt Bronze
When you are hunting deep in the backwoods, on the prairie or in the mountains, your rifle is one of your most precious assets. You need a rifle with the utmost accuracy and reliability, without it being too heavy. Christensen Arms Burnt Bronze has provided an answer to these demands with the Ridgeline series of hunting rifles. The Christensen Arms Burnt Bronze could be considered to be the pinnacle of hunting rifles featuring a lightweight carbon fiber composite sporter stock and a 416R stainless steel carbon fiber wrapped barrel. These attributes give the rifle a weight of just 6.3 to 6.8 pounds. Another admirable quality of the Ridgeline is its match-grade accuracy with a sub-MOA guarantee, this is helped by its adjustable Trigger-Tech trigger with a light pull weight of just 2.5 to 3.5 lbs. To ensure the utmost reliability, Ridgeline rifles uses systems that have already been proven to be effective, such as the M16 style extractor. The receiver also come with an enlarged ejection port, and magnum calibers come with a dual ejector.
In addition to its lightweight and pinpoint accuracy, the Ridgeline Rifle series is equally versatile. It’s available in 20 different chamberings, from the nimble flat shooting 22-250 Remington to the raw long range stopping power of the 300 PRC. The multitude of different chamerings gives the Ridgeline a higher range of applications when compared to other rifles in its class.
Christensen Arms Burnt Bronze rifle features include:
- 6.3 – 6.8-lbs. total weight
- Christensen Arms 416 Stainless Steel Billet Receiver
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (2.5-3.5 lb.)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal With Hinged Floor Plate
- Improved Bolt Release
- Spiral-fluted, nitride-treated bolt with twin lugs and M16-style extractor, and fluted bolt knob
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped, Light Target-profile Barrel, with adjustable, removable brake (stainless steel), free-floated and threaded at the muzzle (includes stainless steel thread protector)
- Compatible with standard Rem 700 bases
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Sporter Stock, with recoil pad and swivel sling studs
Specifications : Christensen Arms Burnt Bronze
- Caliber:.308 Win
- Weight:6.5 lbs.
- Action:Christensen Arms Stainless Steel Bolt Action
- Trigger:3-Way Adjustable Match Trigger
- Rifle Barrel Length:20″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:10″
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8″-24tpi
- Rifle Stock:Green w/ Black and Tan Webbing, Burnt Bronze Stock
- Scope Mount:Compatible with Remington 700 Bases
- Magazines Included:1
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.308 Win
- HandednessLeft Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles
There are no reviews yet.