Beretta 1301 Competition
Beretta 1301 Competition has now evolved to the Pro version by implementing suggestions from Beretta’s multiple medal-winning shooters. The new stock has been improved for comfort, stability, and easy swing. Recoil is reduced by up to 40% thanks to two elastomer dampeners, equipped with return springs, and positioned near the rubber insert. Another dampener is found in the stock bolt, which absorbs the slide impact against the stock, therefore reducing second recoil peak, muzzle jump, and any slide movement vibrations.
The Beretta 1301 Competition is loaded with ergonomic features that enhance the overall shooting experience.
- 3.5″ oversized stock to facilitate faster cartridge reloading
- Gas system with rotating B-Link closer system (36% faster cycling speed than any other semi-auto)
- (4) threaded holes in upper part of the stock to allow Picatinny rail attachment
- Comfort Grip forend for maximum grip even in poor weather conditions
- Soft Comb insert for comfortable cheek rest
- 10×8 stepped rib with fiber optic sight and mid-bead sight for optimum target acquisition
- Gauge:12 Gauge
- Max Shell Length:3″
- Weight:7.1 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity:5+1
- Barrel Length:21″
- Overall Length:40.5″
- Choke:Optimabore HP IC
- Type of Sights:Fiber Optic Sight
- Caliber or Gauge:12ga
- HandednessRight Hand
- Drop at Heel:N/A
- Drop at Comb:N/A
- Product TypeShotguns
- Item ConditionLike New Demo